Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Musings on Chicago Hawaii 2008 trip (1)


One of my joys of travelling is that I have time to read. Although I do complain about plane delays, I also enjoy the long flights. Squashed into the seats and packed like sardines, there are however, certain benefits for me. For one, during the journey, I am totally in the hands of the pilot and the crew. I am not expected to save anyone's life, or salvage anyone's soul, or to change the world; squashed in this tin can in the sky. There is nothing I can do about it. I just let go and enter the moment. The food and drinks come at regular intervals. Though there are in-flight entertainment, I normally do not use then . I prefer to read or write. I find the hours of the journey great because it allows me time to read uninterrupted. Above are the books I read for this trip.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment