Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Batmans Return

"My challenge to my blog friends is this: write 8 of your blog friends names in a unique way and post them. Then come back over and let me know. You must write the blogger's name that tagged you, then add 7 others. Be creative and if possible use the natural wonders of the world!"


pearlie who tagged me, as the original golden age Batman. (Sorry, I do not have any figurine of Batgirl.) Calvin will love your secret identity.


kar yong as the Batman in Infinite Crisis. A battle weary Batman, having to constantly battles in a local seminary.

sora, one of my two sidekicks in the adventure of life. Sora is Robin in the process of becoming Nightwing.


sivin as the Batman from Crisis on Infinite Earths. A Batman wearing many hats but one spirituality.



sherman as the Batman in Gotham by Gaslight, a elsewhere (what if) story about a Batman in the nineteen century. A Batman who lives in many centuries.


alwyn as the Thrillkiller, a Batman in another elsewhere story. He battles very intelletual foes.


bob k as the Batman in Knightfall. Actually it is Azrael fillling in for Batman who was injured by Bane. Azrael sees himself as an avenging agent for social justice.

paul long as the Batman in Kingdom Come, a dark knight who have come out into the light.

8 comments:

  1. Am honoured that you picked the meme up. Good collection you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...i kena already! But it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kar Yong,
    I did give you a miss. But Alex got you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i don't even know who's thrill-killer!! ;>)

    but thanks for letting me see (for the first time), my name online next to a Batman model.

    oh and it's spelled ALWYN...but no worries

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha. This kind of "tag" is really tough to do :-)
    I always thought of myself in my childhood fantasies as more "spiderman" than Batman ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok,done mine but could only come up with three so far ...

    ReplyDelete