Friday, June 6, 2008

Following St.Paul's Footsteps (8)


One of the joys of traveling with like-minded Christians is the times of talking, sharing and fellowship. Sharing a Christian worldview makes sharing easy and comfortable.

My wife and I consider it a privilege to meet up with Lee Chin How and his wife, Pauline. Chin How was until recently with the Haggai Institute while Pauline runs CROSSOVER Management training. Chin How is also an author and sent me copies of his two books. He also personally autograph them to me. What can I say? I love to receive books especially autographed books from authors. *hint* *hint*

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I would love to have a look at the second one - I am one into chiasms ;)
    Good to know I am not the only one who sees things! i.e. i worked out a chiasm for my paper on Romans 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pearlie,

    I know you love chiasms. You will enjoy the second book.

    BTW do you know that the genetic code is also a chiasma?

    ReplyDelete